An ‘ingenious’ start to 2014
After taking part in Ingenious Britain’s #PowerHour on Friday 20th December, with the Christmas theme of ‘The Twelve Days of Ingeniousness’, A-Star Sports was announced as January 2014’s Small Business of the Month (#SBOTM).
Ingenious Britain was introduced by the Prime Minister David Cameron in 2011 and set out to be the ‘voice of British businesses’ with the aim of celebrating the UK’s 4.9m SMEs and encouraging growth. As Ingenious Britain’s #SBOTM, A-Star Sports was awarded the opportunity to feature throughout the month on the IB website, in their social feeds and be promoted on #WinningWednesdays.
— Ingenious Britain (@ingeniousbrit) December 20, 2013
A-Star Sports’ Twelve Days of Ingeniousness:
- On the first day of Christmas IB gave to me…a lower rate of VAT
- On the second day of Christmas IB gave to me…a second year of #SmallBizSatUK (+ a huge SO for the diversity of small businesses)
- On the third day of Christmas IB gave to me…a higher page rank and top notch SEO
- On the fourth day of Christmas IB gave to me…four quarters of more access to investment in proven, ethical franchise business models
- On the fifth day of Christmas IB gave to me…50% reduction of bank charges for businesses with a high volume of low value transactions
- On the sixth day of Christmas IB gave to me…six good balls an over from an England bowler!
- On the seventh day of Christmas IB gave to me…seven extra days a month to cope with the fabulous, innovative small business workload
- On the eighth day of Christmas IB gave to me…a more practical successor to Windows 8. Grrrr!
- On the ninth day of Christmas IB gave to me…nine new franchisees to hit our 2014 target :)
- On the tenth day of Christmas IB gave to me…an invitation to 10 Downing St to match the one to Number 11 this year!
- On the eleventh day of Christmas IB gave to me…a £1.1m network turnover for 2014
- On the twelfth day of Christmas IB gave to me…twelve months of amazing growth